Crystal Cove Conservancy is committed to supporting the motivated and enthusiastic educators who participate in our educational programs!
All of our programs and workshops are offered at no cost to teachers and other science educators who want to learn more about best practices in STEM education and strategies to integrate our educational programs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Conservancy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need help bringing your class out on a trip? Full and partial scholarships are available for Teacher Learning Community members to help with program fees and transportation costs! Fill out the forms below to apply for scholarship funding for our field trips.
By applying for scholarship funding, you commit to taking part in a teacher workshop, participating in the pre- and post-trip assessments and classroom curriculum, and sending thank you notes to the funder who supported your program after your field trip.
Professional Development Sessions
Want to get your learners involved in one of our programs? For the 2023-2024 school year, we are offering both professional development webinars as well as in-person trainings. Join us for a free professional development session to learn about how to run the program with your class or homeschool group. Visit the links below to register!
In-person workshops (recommended for teachers participating in field trips):
- October 21, 2023 9am – 2pm – MPA Science Exploration In-person Training with boat component
- January 13, 2024 9am – 2pm – Coastal Dynamics Program In-person Training
- January 20, 2024 9am – 2pm – MPA Science Exploration In-person Training with boat component
- January 27, 2024 9am – 2pm – Welcome to Project Crystal Code Training in Moro Canyon
- February 3, 2024 9am – 2pm – Welcome to Project Crystal Training in Moro Canyon
- February 10, 2024 9am – 2pm – Trouble with Trash In-person Training
- October 16, 2023, 3:30 – 4:30pm – Welcome to Project Crystal Virtual Training
- November 9, 2023, 4:00 – 5:30pm – Welcome to Project Crystal Code Virtual Training
- November 14, 2023 4:00 – 5:30pm – MPA Science Exploration Virtual training
- February 12, 2024 4-5:30pm – MPA Science Exploration Virtual training
- February 22, 2024 – 3:30 – 4:30pm – Data Analysis for Project Crystal
- March 4, 2024 – 4:00 – 5:00pm – Data Analysis for Project Crystal Code
- March 11, 2023 – 3:30 – 4:30pm – Data Analysis for Project Crystal