Crystal Cove Conservancy is committed to supporting the motivated and enthusiastic educators who participate in our educational programs!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved all of our programs and professional development workshops online for the 2020-2021 school year! All of our programs and workshops are offered at no-cost to teachers and other science educators who want to learn more about best practices in STEM education and strategies to integrate our educational programs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Holly Fletcher, Education Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Are you a teacher, homeschool educator, or parent who wants to get your learners involved in real research at Crystal Cove State Park? Join an introductory webinar to find out more about our STEM education programs!
These half-hour presentations will introduce you to our programs, give you the basics on how to get involved, and answer your questions. Visit the links below to register!
- March 3, 2021, 3:00 – 3:30pm – Elementary School STEM Programs Overview
- March 4, 2021, 4:00 – 4:30pm – Middle School STEM Programs Overview
Professional Development Sessions
Want to get your learners involved in one of our programs? Join us for a free professional development session to learn about how to run the program with your class or homeschool group. Visit the links below to register!
- March 9, 2021, 3:00 – 4:30pm – Welcome to Project Crystal
- March 11, 2021 4:00 – 5:30pm – MPA Science Exploration
- March 10 from 4:00 – 5:30pm – Welcome to Project Crystal Code
- March 23, 2021, 3:00 – 4:00pm Data Analysis for Project Crystal
- March 30, 2021, 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Data Analysis for Project Crystal Code
- March 31, 2021, 4:00pm – 5:30pm – Coastal Dynamics
- April 6, 2021 4:00 – 5:30pm – MPA Science Exploration
- April 7, 2021, 3:00pm- 4:30pm – Welcome to Project Crystal
- April 8, 2021, 4:00 – 5:30pm – Welcome to Project Crystal Code
- April 20, 2021, 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Data Analysis for Project Crystal
- April 21, 2021, 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Data Analysis for Project Crystal Code
- April 27, 2021 4:00 – 5:30pm – MPA Science Exploration