With only 24 units with intentionally low rates, we know reserving a cottage can be tricky, but with a few tips and some advance planning, you’ll find yourself here in no time.
On the 1st of each month preciselyat 8am Pacific Time, reservations open for seven (7) months in the future at ReserveAmerica.com.
On August 1 at 8am reservations open for the Month of February, on September 1 at 8am reservations open for March, and so on. You must establish an account with ReserveAmerica.com to book.
To Book Online:
- Click on this ReserveAmerica.com icon:
- Scroll down to view Campsite List and Date Range Availability tabs
- Enter dates – arrival date and length of stay
- Click on any available cottage (designated with an “A” for available for booking)
- Book your stay
Check any time for availability due to cancellations. Follow the same procedures as above and remember you can enter “1” as the length of stay to view all available dates.
Welcome to personally walk-in to the check-in office at any time after 11am to inquire about same day availability, due to cancellations.
Set Up An Availablility Notification
Online with your ReserveAmerica.com account to be notified of cancellations during a notification window you create.
California State Parks is excited to announce ReserveCalifornia.com, the new camping, lodging, and tour reservations service coming AUGUST 1, 2017. Between now and August 1, 2017, continue to make reservations through ReserveAmerica.com as you do today.
Beginning August 1, 2017, use ReserveCalifornia.com to make or modify your camping, lodging, or tour reservations.
Please check back frequently on ReserveCalifornia.com to get the latest information on our new reservations service, including frequently asked questions (FAQs), news releases and social media posts!
- Set up your ReserveAmerica.com account and become familiar with the reservation site well in advance of the 1st of the month.
- The more flexible you can be with dates and length of stay, the better your chances. Select as much date flexibility as possible, i.e. “Flexible for next four weeks”, and select “1” as your length of stay when you’re checking online and for availability notifications to ensure that you’re notified of all availability.
- In addition to registering, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with cottage descriptions, rental policies, reservation procedures, rules and regulations, in advance.
- During 1st of the month reservation sales, be sure to check additional dates in the first week of the month following the month on sale. Sometimes additional days in the following month become available.
- ADA cottages are for disabled guests only and a disability placard or license plate issued a DMV or a similar agency of another state will be required on check-in.