Book Online and/or Phone:
ReserveCalifornia.com and/or 800.444.7275
Daily, reservations can be made online at ReserveCalifornia.com or by calling 800.444.72758 – seven days a week from 8 am until 6 pm, PST. (Except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years’ Day)
Reserve California’s reservation system is based on a daily rolling window reservation system.
With the daily rolling window every day you have the opportunity to reserve a cottage six months in the future from the current day. Cottages inventory will become available each day six months in advance.
Bookings may extend from the arrival date to the desired departure date – based on availability and a maximum number of stays not to exceed seven calendar days per year.
For example, on December 1, 2018 you are able to reserve a cottage beginning June 1, 2019 up to a maximum of seven consecutive calendar days per year – example, the reservation could extend from June 1, 2019 through June 7, 2019.
If you make a reservation on:
- December 1, 2018 – you can make a reservation with an arrival date of June 1, 2019.
- December 2, 2018 – you can make a reservation with an arrival date of June 2, 2019.
- December 3, 2018 – you can make a reservation with an arrival date of June 3, 2019.
And so forth throughout the month.
Alternate booking option: Scroll through the existing months of reservations, search and book date(s) displaying availability due to cancellations, designated by blank green spaces.
Cancellations/modifications are processed at: ReserveCalifornia.com and/or 800.444.7275
- You must create a profile at ReserveCalifornia.com prior to reserving a cottage.
- Prior to reserving a cottage, we highly recommend that you visit and familiarize yourself with the Individual Cottages & Dorm-style, Private Rooms at our website CrystalCove.org – as detailed information regarding each cottage is not currently available on the ReserveCalifornia website.
- Also, you may review FAQ, Guest Info, Rental Policies & Procedures and Crystal Cove State Park Historic District information.
Yes, you’re most welcome to personally ‘walk-in’ on any given day and inquire, starting at 11am PST sharp, (Check-Out time) about ‘same day’ availability/vacancy. Importantly, any same day availability is announced on the main deck at Crystal Cove Beach Cottages Reception Office.
Courtesy Notice: Phase III Restoration
We are very pleased to announce that starting in December 2018 significant construction activities will be taking place in the Crystal Cove State Park Historic District. The construction process consists of installing all new infrastructure and restoring the remaining cottages for public use as overnight rental cottages.
Construction activities will be most noticeable from the upper bluff cottages. Cottages #18 & #29 are located adjacent to the construction project entrance. The cottages located in the lower hollow will not be affected.
Construction activities will be limited to weekdays only from 8 am to 4:30 pm and no work will be permitted on State and National holidays. All access to park facilities, including overnight lodging cottages, The Beachcomber Café, and the beach, will be maintained.
The construction process may at times cause some inconvenience but we are certain that any short term inconvenience will be more than offset by the long term benefit of adding 22 additional overnight rental units all of which will be available to the general public.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and enjoy your stay at Crystal Cove Beach Cottages – your rustic historic district by the seashore.