For more detailed information about Accessible Trails at Crystal Cove State Park click here!
For more detailed information about our ADA Cottages click here!
All Gender Restrooms and ADA Restrooms
All restrooms within the Historic District area are ADA compliant. There are also all-gender restrooms located within the park which can be found at the following locations:
Some wheelchairs and mobility devices can struggle making it through the sand and uneven terrain.
That is why Crystal Cove Conservancy has proudly partnered with the California Coastal Conservancy to provide all-terrain beach wheelchairs. Located adjacent to the Historic District Visitor Center and at the base of Moro Canyon, these wheelchairs have specially designed tires made for the beach and canyon environment.
Use of the wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please observe posted rules.
Disabled Day Use Fees
- Disabled: $5 per hour / $15 daily max.
- Rates may change on observed Holidays
Disabled Parking Availability
- In the Los Trancos Parking Lot: 11 Disabled Parking Spots
- In the Historic District: 5 Disabled Parking Spots
- In the Pelican Point Parking Lots #1-4: 2 Disabled Parking Spots each (8 total)
- In the Reef Point Upper and Lower Parking Lots: 3 Disabled Parking Spots each (6 total)
- In the Moro Canyon Parking Lots: 13 Disabled Parking Spots
For more General Parking information, and to get directions to any of our parking lots click here!
No pets are allowed in the rental cottages or on the beach with the exception of qualified ADA Service Animals as recognized by Department of Justice ADA law, Titles II & III.
- Note!: Emotional Support animals are not recognized as service animals by ADA law Titles II & III.
Furthermore, dogs on leashes are only allowed on the common roads and pedestrian pathways within the park and Historic District.
Translated Documents and Materials
For a complete list of translated Documents and Materials click here!