Family Community Science
Spend this summer becoming a Jr. Ranger and a Community Scientist with your family! Every two weeks, Crystal Cove State Park will be publishing videos, crafts, Jr. Ranger videos, scavenger hunts, virtual hikes and more. With each Jr. Ranger program, we’ll be sharing a community science project that you and your family can help with from home or a park near you!
Every two weeks we’ll be posting a new topic for Jr. Ranger activities and Family Community Science projects, so check back here for more all summer long!
- Family Community Science: Monitoring Mammals with Camera Traps
- Animal Evidence Virtual Jr. Ranger Program with Crystal Cove State Park
- Animal Field Guide & Identifying Animals Slideshow
- Family Community Science: Monitoring Tidepool Organisms with iNaturalist
- Tidepools Virtual Jr. Ranger Program with Crystal Cove State Park
- Tidepools Field Guide & Identifying Tidepool Species Slideshow
- Family Community Science: Plant Adaptations
- Animal Adaptations Virtual Jr. Ranger Program with Crystal Cove State Park
- Plant Field Guide & Identifying Plants Slideshow
Birds – Coming August 10th!