Book Online or by Phone:
ReserveCalifornia.com or 800.444.7275
Reservations can be made online at ReserveCalifornia.com or by calling 800.444.7275 – seven days a week between 8AM and 6PM, PST (Except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years’ Day).
Reserve California’s reservation system is based on a daily rolling window.
With a daily rolling window, you have the opportunity to reserve a cottage up to six months in the future from the current day.
Bookings may extend from the arrival date to the desired departure date, based on availability, up to a maximum of seven days.
For example, on December 4th, 2020, reservations are released for June 4, 2021 for stays up to June 7.
If you make a reservation on:
- December 1, 2018 – you can make a reservation with an arrival date of June 1, 2019.
- December 2, 2018 – you can make a reservation with an arrival date of June 2, 2019.
- December 3, 2018 – you can make a reservation with an arrival date of June 3, 2019.
And so forth throughout the month.
Alternate booking option: Scroll through the existing months of reservations, search and book date(s) displaying availability due to cancellations, designated by blank green spaces.
Cancellations are processed at: ReserveCalifornia.com and/or 800.444.7275
- You must create a profile at ReserveCalifornia.com prior to reserving a cottage.
- Prior to reserving a cottage, we highly recommend that you visit and familiarize yourself with the Individual Cottages & Dorm-style, Private Rooms at our website CrystalCove.org – as detailed information regarding each cottage is not currently available on the ReserveCalifornia website.
- Also, you may review FAQ, Guest Info, Rental Policies & Procedures and Crystal Cove State Park Historic District information.
At 11AM, walk-ins can inquire about same-day openings at reception.
Courtesy Notice: Phase III Restoration
Significant construction activities are taking place in the Crystal Cove State Park Historic District. The construction process includes installing all new infrastructure and restoring the remaining cottages for public use as overnight rental cottages.
Construction activities will be most noticeable from the upper bluff cottages. Cottages #18 & #29 are located adjacent to the construction project entrance. The cottages located in the lower hollow will not be affected.
Construction activities are limited to weekdays from 8:00AM to 4:30PM, with no work on State or National holidays. Access to park facilities will not change.
The construction process may at times cause some inconvenience but we are certain that any short term inconvenience will be more than offset by the long term benefit of adding 22 additional overnight rental units all of which will be available to the general public.
For more information, please visit the ‘North Beach’ page.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and enjoy your stay at Crystal Cove Beach Cottages – your rustic historic district by the seashore.