North Beach Restoration – How to Support
- If you are interested in making a tax-deductible donation or multi-year pledge towards this effort, please contact us.
- Also included in this restoration project will be state of the art education programs in conjunction with UCI’s Henry Samueli School of Engineering on Coastal Engineering and Coastal Dynamics. The dorm style Cottage #20 will accommodate high school students for a two night stay while conducting hands-on experiments in the Crystal Cove State Park outdoor classroom and laboratory.
- A donation from you and your family towards this restoration project will assist Crystal Cove Conservancy in creating a sustainable future for all of Crystal Cove State Park. During the next 38 years, during the term of our contract, a percentage of all revenue is re-invested back into the park. Additional revenues will be set aside to expand on-going preservation, conservation and education programs.
- Crystal Cove Conservancy and California State Parks have a new donor recognition plan associated with the final phase of restoration to recognize those individuals that are interested in leaving a lasting legacy at Crystal Cove. Name recognition and benefits under this new plan begin at $5,000. To learn more about this, and the benefits associated with Heritage Legacy gifts, please contact Kate Wheeler, President & CEO
- The timeline for completing the final 17 cottages at Crystal Cove State Park is estimated at five years. The remaining campaign goal of $28M to complete the restoration portion of the project is now our number one priority.
- To review the complete project budget, and all funds raised to date, please view the 2-page fact sheet below.
Become part of this important Legacy project. It’s up to us!
Crystal Cove Conservancy North Beach Restoration Project Contact:
Kate Wheeler, Presdent & CEO 949.376.6200 x200