- This event has passed.
Yoga and Hiking at Crystal Cove with REI
August 21, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Combine the power of yoga and the cardio of hiking for the ideal SoCal outdoor experience. Enjoy the mild weather and ocean vistas of Orange County’s Crystal Cove State Park with us as we explore and play. We will start with a guided 3 mile hike along the canyon among the oak and sycamore trees, then head to the ridge for great vistas of the Pacific Ocean. We will finish our hike with a 60 minute yoga practice nestled on the beach in front of crashing waves and extraordinary views. Our guided hike and yoga practice is designed for all levels, no experience required.
- Explore Crystal Cove State Park
- Enjoy a 3-mile guided hike through oak and sycamore trees
- Experience a 60-minute yoga class on the beach by the Pacific Ocean
Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water – Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Closed toed shoes
- Energy Snacks
- Yoga Appropriate Clothing – Avoid loose shorts and tops with hoods, as poses may be upside down or wide-legged. Beware of exposing more than expected. Fitted clothes allow greater ease of movement. Moisture-wicking fabric won’t stick when bending and offers quick-dry comfort.
- Personal Yoga Mat
- Sun Protection – Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Yoga Block
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Yoga Mat
REI Members: $99, Non-members: $119